Monday, June 23, 2008

Youtube has the first Video Journal, check it out.

Here's that video I promised.  This is of earlier today before those last pictures were posted.  I took the video, and then went to town.  

www.youtube.com/nurseeroc  
I have it here because blogger was being WAY to slow.

Also, I'VE DECIDED TO STOP WHERE I AM for now before I mess this thing up further.  I hoped to get the contacts cleaned, and we'll see after I talk to the local expert here in town if I'm going to go ahead and do that.  As you can hear on the video, the sound comes in and out, and almost distorted when I play.  I don't know if that is because of the contacts, and the oxidation, or if it's because the tone generator is junk.  We'll see.  If the expert comes to the house, maybe I can tape him.   Well, that's a little creepy, but we'll see.  Enjoy the vid.

-Eric

No comments: