Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I may have some drawbars,..... We'll see!  Another man here locally tore down a L100 series for parts (ouch).  So I hope he still has the drawbars.

My local Hammond expert, said to take some "3 in 1", or "3:1", or "3 and 1" oil (yeah, this is my first time with that,....the oil is probably known to many, but hey, gimme a break) and some sand paper, to the housings in my organ.  I will try this later on, but he did say that mice urine eats right through the housings and drawbars.  That's pretty much a given anyway, but this man is awesome, and it's a joy whenever I get to talk to him.  He serviced the B3 that I play at church.  Ah, the organ I jam on at church is this awesome (technically B2, with the percussion element added to make it a B3), and a 122A Leslie.  MAN DOES SHE SCREAM.  I'll grab a pic of her at practice Wed. night and show you guys.  

Peace out,
-Eric

No comments: