Sunday, June 22, 2008

Unfortunate Leslie situation...

Upon looking and looking, and talking to my new friend in Europe, I have discovered that I do not already have what it takes to hook up to a Leslie. (tear).
So, here are some pics of the in-ards. Beware, it is very dirty.



Here's some pics. WIERD speaker hook up. I've never seen a 4 prong before.




You see these plugs below, (red, white, and gray). They seem to be the same as RCA or Patch cords, and if I'm right,.....I might just hook this bad boy up to a guitar wah wah pedal, and run it through my Peavy. Niiiiiiice huh?
Here are some of my other Ax's. Both of these, the CV, and the S6 are for sale. My wife won't let me keep all of them,.....I wonder why?!?!
(above)The Hammond S6 (1962), and the The Hammond CV (1949)

No comments: