Monday, June 23, 2008


Look at this disgusting thing. I'm about to go grab some CLR,..... any reason I shouldn't somebody?



This is a reference picture of where the wires are supposed to be hooked back up after I get down into this beast as far as I'm willing to go. Once again,.....thanks to the mice pee for oxidizing my drawbar contacts, and rusting out my housings.


Take a look at this, I believe that these are additions to make the drawbars smooth instead of the hard clicking. But, when I took apart the housing to the drawbars, a bunch of parts came flying out, and landed in various places. Anyone have any clues?


Another shot of the ruined drawbars. I have a call in to a local Hammond expert to see if he has any extra I could have or buy.


I captured some video today. When I get time, I will post. Thanks guys!

No comments: