Tuesday, June 24, 2008

This is where I was trying to get into to clean the contacts.  Rogier, have you gotten down in here yet?


This is where the keys depress to make a contact to produce sound, here on these off-white protrusions.  I will clean this metal later on.



I have no soldering equipment, so I haven't detached the drawbar connections.  I have been EXTREMELY careful not to stretch, and ruin this for sure.

I'm pretty sure that I can't go any further until I detach the drawbar electrics.

-Eric

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Maybe 'Google Analytics' is something you dig?

http://www.google.com/analytics/

I use it, and it like alotta!

Take care,

R.

Unknown said...

Hey,
Nope, I didn't went any further than on the last picture. I took the dust of these contacts on you photo of june 24th. I didn't solder some wires loose/unsolder. I accidently broke one or two loose, the rest was aready not attached.
R.

Eric; aka E-Roc said...

Cool, well as soon as I get these drawbars, I'll be in business,....CAN'T FIND ANY ANYWHERE!?!?!